Wednesbury, England

I've also had issues with this company, I had a 24 month contract with them I haven't seen the advertisement at all I have been into the local resturant where my advertisement is in their menus and they are using different menus!12 months on I have had £104 taken from my account from appy ppl (payment for advertising) they say, so I queried this because I paid for the 24 months upfront.

They told me over the telephone that

it's payment for the third year and if I had of wanted to cancel I should have cancelled within the first 10 months and now because it has gone over that I have to pay over £350.The man who came out to see me was also very aggressive towards me and I felt I had no choice but to sign the contract!

This reviewer shared experience about "problem with payment and rude customer service" and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue as the author lost $350. The author is overall dissatisfied with Appy Ppl and uploaded picture s. The most disappointing about appy ppl restaurant advertisement from Appy Ppl was being ripped off, nightmare and misleading Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Appy Ppl.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Software category for more informed decision or compare Appy Ppl to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Appy Ppl?

Comments

Horsham, England, United Kingdom #1202117

We have had exactly the same problems, up here in the North East

Ayr, South Ayrshire, United Kingdom #1200385

All the people on this site are having the same issues with them I tried to cancel my contract any further with them 3 months after paying my 2 years upfront - they ignored my emails and now are demanding a 3rd year - they got told to take me to court and now I have what looks like a dodgy debt company trying to chase me