Appy ppl

I've also had issues with this company, I had a 24 month contract with them I haven't seen the advertisement at all I have been into the local resturant where my advertisement is in their menus and they are using different menus!12 months on I have had £104 taken from my account from appy ppl (payment for advertising) they say, so I queried this because I paid for the 24 months upfront.

They told me over the telephone that

it's payment for the third year and if I had of wanted to cancel I should have cancelled within the first 10 months and now because it has gone over that I have to pay over £350.The man who came out to see me was also very aggressive towards me and I felt I had no choice but to sign the contract!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

• Nightmare
    • Rude
    • Misleading

Reason of review:
Problem with payment and rude customer service
Preferred solution:
Let the company propose a solution
Monetary loss:
Product or service
Appy Ppl Restaurant Advertisement
Review category
review #884354 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Appy Ppl? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Aug 22 #1202117 Horsham, England

We have had exactly the same problems, up here in the North East

0 0 Reply

Aug 17 #1200385 Ayr, South Ayrshire

All the people on this site are having the same issues with them I tried to cancel my contract any further with them 3 months after paying my 2 years upfront - they ignored my emails and now are demanding a 3rd year - they got told to take me to court and now I have what looks like a dodgy debt company trying to chase me

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Appy Ppl. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Appy Ppl.
Filing a new complaint about